Friday, September 9, 2011

Father & Son Beyond Compare



When I read about the phrase "matinee idol of the 60's", I was so curious and immediately browsed google for any information what is it all about and google directed me to the top 10 list of wikipilipinas
and here I found the complete list from one to ten. Here is the listing of wikipilipinas' top 10 matinee idol of the 60's:
  1. Fernando Poe, Jr.
  2. Tirso Cruz III
  3. Eddie Gutierrez
  4. Vic Vargas
  5. Joseph Estrada
  6. Romeo Vasquez
  7. Ricky Belmonte
  8. Pepito Rodriguez
  9. Edgar Mortiz
  10. Dante Rivero
Among these 10 matinee idols, Eddie Gutierrez immediately caught my attention simply because he is the father of our current young super star Richard Gutierrez. I was so curious that I can not help myself googling his pictures to determine how he looks like during his days and I came up with few photos of him which I posted below. Upon seeing his pictures, I cannot stop thinking how to compare him with his son Richard in terms of sexy looks and appeal but in as much as I wanted to do so, I was stuck and end up posting their photos here for the readers to see the difference and compare their similarities. Of course don't count the look anymore because they both shared the equally handsome quality and they both possessed the crush ng bayan looks. Anyway it's up for you readers to determine who's who because we all believe that beauty is in the eyes of the beholders. As for me, I can say they are on the same league only that they don't share the same era. Eddie Gutierrez had his own era and Richard's era is at hand. Please take a look at pictures below.

Eddie Gutierez in the 60's

 
Richard Gutierrez




1 comment:

  1. Very informative and It was an awesome post. I love reading your fantastic content. Thanks for sharing it with us. We are so greatful to your sharing.
    Beyond Compare 4

    ReplyDelete